Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Merit is a fast growing, pioneering financial services firm that invests heavily in the growth and development of team members. Merit seeks to establish, educate, and help individuals reach their financial goals as they transition into and experience retirement. With an unswerving commitment to excellence and reliability, Merit provides objective financial advice and believes in establishing long-lasting relationships. By offering an array of services, clients can receive tailored solutions that promote growth and help them achieve financial goals.
Merit believes in addressing the retirement challenges in America by helping clients reach financial freedom and confidence to the working population and retirees alike. This focus on comprehensive financial wellness enables us to deliver the ultimate client experience.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with nine locations across the southeast and northeast, Merit balances tactical advice with innovative strategy. Our 100 hardworking employees are leaders rooted in humility and we are poised to grow. Merit is a multi-generational firm with a foundation built around servant leadership and total team leadership. We have been recognized as a “Best Places to Work” by InvestmentNews and have made the fastest growing companies list in both INC 5000 and Georgia’s Fastest 40. As we expand and work to bring our relationship-driven approach to the financial industry, we are looking for the right individuals to join our team.
The Marketing Associate will be a part of the corporate Marketing Team that leads brand, brand growth, public relations, and all traditional and digital marketing efforts for Merit Financial Advisors. The team is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization with a focus on attracting potential new clients and retaining existing ones. This role will serve as a key contributor to Merit’s brand awareness growth, client growth and client retention, and has tremendous potential for growth. This person needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and commitment to personal excellence.
- Manage and update email lists for clients, prospects, and different marketing niches Create and execute e-mail communication on a regular basis
- Assist with presentations, webinars, and events as needed
- Manage and execute everyday website updates in WordPress
- Assist with creating landing pages on the website for digital marketing initiatives
- Assist with promotional products, stationery, and marketing materials printing and distribution to different offices
- Assist with video editing, video production, and photography
- Assist with graphic design, creating flyers, brochures, event invitations, e-mail templates and more
- Submit all marketing materials on behalf of the corporate marketing team to our compliance partners and system
- Contribute to ideas for digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Assist the team in other areas as needed
*Please note the role will vary, grow, and change and is not limited to the items above.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent teamwork, time management, and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and shifting demands
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva Pro, Pardot, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with video editing and video production is a plus.
Salary + Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA) or Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Best Places To Work for Financial Advisors 2018-2021: Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 – Recognized firms were required to be a registered investment advisor (RIA) that has been in business at least one year and have a minimum of 15 full-time/part-time employees. The assessment consisted of a questionnaire on benefits and policies completed by human resources staff along with an engagement & satisfaction survey completed by a minimum of 40% of staff. 50 firms were selected for this award from an undisclosed list of submissions. There was no charge to be included in this award listing.
Georgia Fast 40 2019: The Georgia Fast 40 for 2019 was awarded by the Atlanta Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth. To be eligible companies must be for profit and headquartered in Georgia and the most recent year-end revenues ranging from $15 million to $500 million and have three years of verifiable revenue and employment growth.
Inc 5000 2019 & 2020: The Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index, which consists of more than 5000 companies, represents virtually all of the capitalization of the entire U.S. stock market.
"*" indicates required fields