Merit is a fast-growing, pioneering financial services firm that invests heavily in the growth and development of team members. Merit seeks to establish, educate, and help individuals reach their financial goals as they transition into and experience retirement. With an unswerving commitment to excellence and reliability, Merit provides objective financial advice and believes in establishing long-lasting relationships. By offering an array of services, clients can receive tailored solutions that promote growth and help them achieve financial goals.
Merit believes in addressing the retirement challenges in America by helping clients reach financial freedom and confidence to the working population and retirees alike. This focus on comprehensive financial wellness enables us to deliver the ultimate client experience.
With locations across the southeast and northeast, headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Merit balances tactical advice with innovative strategy. Our hardworking employees are leaders rooted in humility and we are poised to grow. Merit is a multi-generational firm with a foundation built around servant leadership and total team leadership. We have been recognized as a “Best Places to Work” by InvestmentNews and have made the fastest-growing companies list in both INC 5000 and Georgia’s Fastest 40. As we expand and work to bring our relationship-driven approach to the financial industry, we are looking for the right individuals to join our team.
Merit Financial Advisors is an award-winning wealth management firm experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for a strong Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in our headquarters in Alpharetta, GA. This role is a leadership role and will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
The Marketing Manager plays an integral part in the firm’s marketing department by managing and executing traditional and digital marketing campaigns, maintaining the company website, social media channels, content development, lead capture and lead nurturing best practices, and external communications. This person serves as a key contributor to Merit’s brand awareness growth, client growth, and client retention and has tremendous potential for growth. The Marketing Manager may manage 1-2 Marketing Associates.
- Execute all traditional marketing campaigns, such as print advertising and direct mail.
- Oversee all digital marketing campaigns, such as SEO, paid search, Google Display, organic, and paid social.
- Manage company website and social media channels.
- Lead company email campaigns and external communications with clients and prospects.
- Manage inbound leads and lead nurturing process.
- Potentially manage 1-2 Marketing Associates and assign projects and tasks as needed, assuring the completion of projects while meeting deadlines.
- Manage design and creation of sales materials and brochures.
- Proactively identify, analyze, and implement opportunities for new marketing tactics.
- Lead client and prospect events, both virtual and in-person. Work with external vendors to execute events, messaging, and campaigns.
- Assist and eventually lead all video production and photoshoots in the marketing department.
- Proven analytical skills, ability to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI and effectiveness of different programs.
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on measurable risks.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced environment.
- Assist the team in other areas of need.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, both traditional and digital
- Thorough understanding of all major marketing principles and elements (traditional and digital marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, lead gen, and lead nurturing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Outstanding teamwork, time management, and project management skills
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and Salesforce.
- Mastery in SalesForce, Pardot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the financial services/wealth management industry and familiarity with compliance is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), or Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Plan with company matching.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays