Corporate Marketing Associate
Merit is a fast-growing, pioneering financial services firm that invests heavily in the growth and development of team members. Merit seeks to establish, educate, and help individuals reach their financial goals as they transition into and experience retirement. With an unswerving commitment to excellence and reliability, Merit provides objective financial advice and believes in establishing long-lasting relationships. By offering an array of services, clients can receive tailored solutions that promote growth and help them achieve financial goals.
Merit believes in addressing the retirement challenges in America by helping clients reach financial freedom and confidence to the working population and retirees alike. This focus on comprehensive financial wellness enables us to deliver the ultimate client experience.
With nine locations across the southeast and northeast, headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Merit balances tactical advice with innovative strategy. Our 80 hardworking employees are leaders rooted in humility and we are poised to grow. Merit is a multi-generational firm with a foundation built around servant leadership and total team leadership. We have been recognized as a “Best Places to Work” by InvestmentNews and have made the fastest-growing companies list in both INC 5000 and Georgia’s Fastest 40. As we expand and work to bring our relationship-driven approach to the financial industry, we are looking for the right individuals to join our team.
The corporate marketing team is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic
marketing plans for the entire organization with a focus on attracting potential clients and retaining existing ones.
The Corporate Marketing Associate will work as a part of that team to help craft promotional messages and publish media across multiple channels, digital and print. This person needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail and commitment to personal excellence.
- Create an optimal internal communication strategy and brand culture to facilitate interaction and engagement among Merit team members.
- Support and initiate firm culture, assist in all-team meetings, employee culture events, newsletters, etc. working to enhance Merit’s culture through various internal marketing opportunities.
- Create and push out regular email communication for various branches as needed.
- Produce and update employee stationery and onboarding materials.
- Ensure all branches and new branches have proper stationery and marketing deliverables.
- Submit all marketing materials on behalf of the corporate marketing team to our compliance system.
- Manage and update email lists for different marketing niches, uploading them to the proper channels and ensuring delivery.
- Assist the Client Development Manager with presentations and webinars as needed.
- Partner with fellow team members to create fillable forms and documents.
- Update the Merit team page on the website, adding new members, updating bios, and creating new branches.
- Maintain and run Merit’s internal intranet for employee use.
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with annual meeting needs including communications, event design, and logistics.
- Partner with the Client Development Manager to ensure that promotional items are in stock and ready for branch and corporate use. Assist Marketing Coordinator with video editing and production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- Computer skills with required proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Pardot, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to teamwork, culture building and management development.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA) or Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Plan with company matching.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays