Part-Time Office Assistant
Merit is a fast-growing financial services firm that invests heavily in the growth and development of its team members. With an unwavering commitment to excellence and reliability, Merit provides objective financial advice and believes in establishing long-lasting relationships. We build meaningful relationships with our clients utilizing a comprehensive financial planning approach. This approach allows us to help our clients achieve their financial goals and objectives.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with eleven locations predominately in the southeast, Merit balances tactical advice with innovative strategy. Our 80+ hardworking employees thrive in our culture of growth. Merit is a multi-generational firm with a foundation built around servant leadership and total team leadership. We have been recognized as a “Best Places to Work” by InvestmentNews and have made the fastest-growing companies list in both INC 5000 and Georgia’s Fastest 40. As we expand our relationship-driven approach to the financial industry, we are looking for the right individuals to join our team.
The part-time office assistant will work directly with the Operations Manager and Client Relationship Manager. He/she will be responsible to assist as needed with administrative projects related to the office, the advisors, and clients.
- Handling miscellaneous office tasks, such as answering the phones, scanning, filing, shredding, generating reports, creating presentations, setting up for meetings, and ordering supplies
- Work extensively with Salesforce to help input client information and run reports to maintain up-to-date client data
- Process service forms via mail, email, e‐signature or fax
- Assist with client and prospect gifting campaigns
- Responsible for monthly office expenses and compliance reports
- Greet and assist visitors when we have on-site meetings and events
- Assist with coordinating client and prospect events
- The candidate must maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. A can-do mentality with a “no job too little” attitude is necessary for success. Must have the ability to roll with the punches and work with different personalities.
- Office administration and organization
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems a plus
- Interest in finance