We are watching closely as the economy continues to re-open and things are beginning to return to normal. The key points for April’s market update are:
- We believe this is one of the strongest economic rebuilds in history
- Supply chain redistribution + fast-paced recovery = a temporary surge in inflation
- Rate will begin to rise in anticipation of FED tightening
- By 2023 we expect a return to normal growth and inflation
- Our opinion: tread lightly on trades that only last two years
To view Market Updates, click here.