What is the Role of a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Going through a divorce is never easy, especially when it comes to finances. However, working with a certified divorce financial planner can make the process go much more smoothly. They’re trained to provide key insight and assistance when it comes to your finances during a divorce, taking some of the burdens off your shoulders. The team from Merit Financial Advisors have helped many just like you go through a divorce while striving to preserve their financial assets, which is why we’ve collected some insight for you below.
Here’s some more information about the role of a certified divorce financial analyst and how they can benefit you!
What Exactly is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst?
In the simplest of terms, a certified divorce financial analyst is someone who assists you in taking control of your finances before, during, and after a divorce; who works with you and your legal team to help ensure financial stability. Certified divorce financial analysts are trained and certified to guide you step-by-step, making sure you know the financial implications of your divorce and helping you take control of your future.
How a Divorce Financial Analyst Assists During the Divorce
During your divorce, a certified divorce financial analyst can help:
- Facilitate a more efficient, less costly, and less stressful process.
- Assist your attorney with analysis for proposal development.
- Explain and compare the financial outcomes of different proposals.
- Answer any questions you have about how your divorce proceedings relate to your finances.
- Outline the long-term financial and tax implications of the various settlements on the table, like whether or not you should keep your house.
How a Divorce Financial Analyst Assists After the Divorce
After your divorce has been finalized, the job of a certified divorce financial planner is to help you plan for the future and strive toward financial stability in the long-term, providing a range of services including:
- Key advice to help maintain a stable standard of living and manage your finances in the long-term.
- Guide you toward putting your life and financial future on the right track.
- Create a budget and stick to it.
- Deliver ongoing financial planning services designed to evolve with you through the different stages of your life.
- Giving you asset management services to help align your portfolio with your financial goals and meet your risk profile.
Contact us for more about our certified divorce financial analyst services today!
If you’re going through a divorce and want extra support to make the process easier on yourself, the team from Merit Financial Advisors would love to hear from you. Contact us online today or call (866) 637-6949.
Opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Investing includes risks, including fluctuating prices and loss of principal. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk. performance does not guarantee future results. Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Merit Financial Group, LLC an SEC registered investment advisor. Merit Financial Group, LLC, Merit and Merit Financial Advisors are separate entities from LPL Financial. Merit Financial Advisors, LLC, Merit, Merit Financial Advisors and LPL Financial are not affiliated with AT&T..